So here’s how it works:
- As soon as you pay for one of our services, you’ll be taken to an order form where you pick your options
- As soon as we receive your order, you’ll receive a Client Questionnaire so we get to understand you and your business
- Once you complete the questionnaire, you’ll be assigned a content manager to directly work with you
- The content manager and the assigned team of writers and editors will help come up with topics and delivery dates for each of those posts.
- We’ll collaborate with you to finalize the topics, delivery dates, and you’ll also get to make revisions as we go along the process until we submit our final. (Note: Rewrites or new directions do not count as revisions)
- It generally takes our team 1 day to produce every 250 words of content, about 4 days to final first draft estimated delivery for every 1,000-word blog post we create. Any revisions will add to delivery time.