You could – after all you know your business best, and you can probably get freelancers for cheaper. And if you did, here are a few things you might already have encountered – you always have that nag in the back of your mind that a blog post needs to be sent out, which means:
- figuring out a topic,
- writing it out (or finding a freelancer to write it for you),
- making sure it’s thorough and accurate,
- making sure your brand voice is loud and clear,
- proofreading it for those pesky typos,
- and then remembering to publish it
- EVERY WEEK!
- And if you hire freelancers, the additional burden of watching over their shoulders,
- making sure they deliver on time,
- and that they don’t abandon you for someone else.
- We haven’t even talked about Google’s algorithms….
- Is your head spinning yet?
So yes, you could write your blog posts yourselves, or hire freelancers, but why would you do that, when you have a service like ours that thrives on producing quality content, that’s utterly readable and ranks on Google, PLUS we deliver on time – every time.